Social Networking

Monday, 25 August 2014

My day.

Ok, so today I woke up at like 11am and did my normal morning routine and then went out with my Mam and Dad to a car boot sale it was so big but all we got was a 20p vase for my Mam's flowers, not very interesting. So, we decided to go to Dalton Park which is a big outlet place with lots of shops and i picked up a few things, some Adidas booties, Compact powder, Eye shadow and an eye shadow brush, I will put some pictures down below. I reckon I'll spend the rest of my night in my room watching Youtube videos and on Skype to Brad and just doing the usual shizzle. 


4 comments:

  1. Yeah in my opinion it is for the price, i paid £1.99 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh aw good ill look out for them! you on blog loving'? x

      Delete