Social Networking

Wednesday, 27 August 2014

27/8/14

Okay so today was another casual day i bought some new things, Mr Bean DVD set as I have grew up with him and loved watching him since I was a little girl and also I bought an Oasis Canvas well it has Liam and Noel on it who I love so I am a happy girl I also bought my hamster a new ball which is clear and has pink door things idk what they are called haha, I'll leave some pictures down below of my DVD set and canvas but I'm sure you don't want to see a hamster ball. Oh and also i have a new phone case i must show you that. Later on I'm going up to my grandmas for tea so that should be fun because I love spending time with her and my grandad. Oh i also took a cute picture of my hamster Tibbles for you all to see, Happy days!


No comments:

Post a Comment